Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
As our marketing communications manager, you will be developing relevant content. Day to day you will be writing case studies, press releases, collateral, email campaigns, newsletters, and blog posts. You excel at telling stories and relating information to persuade and educate. Additionally, you will create campaigns for lead nurturing, while helping prospective customers self-qualify and educate via our website
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience and a content portfolio to share. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow a FinTech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or a related field
- Proven track record in delivering against strategic objectives
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivated go-getter with a positive attitude
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and organization
- Deadline-oriented and shows initiative in taking on new tasks and projects
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Is able to seek out information and solutions to problems
- Adobe Marketing cloud experience
- Marketing Automation experience with campaigns in Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo
- Basic video editing - i.e. Camtasia
Apply on the Ocrolus website and share examples of your content.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description