Marketing Content Manager
Catchpoint is seeking a top-notch Marketing Content Manager to manage our company blog, work across departments to maximize blog output, manage our social media profiles, and maximize the distribution and amplification of our content. This person should be a passionate marketer and a technology enthusiast – with an appetite to learn about our target audience, topics, Catchpoint products and uses.
- Own and manage Catchpoint’s blog – includes creating original, compelling content, editing and publishing the work of subject matter experts, and maintaining editorial calendar
- Create and refine the blog content our audience is looking for and then optimizes for both shareability and path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include intermediate SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, amplification, and measurement.
- Oversee editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Serve as internal content evangelist by enabling employees to share and amplify content and adhere to Catchpoint’s brand guidelines
- Manage supporting social channels (paid and organic) for content distribution, including newsletter distribution
- Create executive presentations on the program approaches and results including metrics such as organic traffic, SEO keyword rankings, and number of subscribers
- BA/BS and 2+ years of related work experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social presence for an IT audience, using SEO to drive web traffic
- Excellent writer with superior grammar and proofreading skills
- Creative mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and take new ideas from concept to execution
- Experience with WordPress, social media management platforms, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- High performing self-starter with ability to work both independently as well as part of high-performance-output teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Catchpoint is a digital performance analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help our clients consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Catchpoint offers wide-ranging and easy-to-use tools that allow businesses to discover and fix problems before they impact end users. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries, including major brands such as Comcast, LinkedIn, Overstock, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, and Priceline, trust Catchpoint solutions to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses.