MARKETING & CONTENT SPECIALIST
This position directs Nooklyn marketing, including online advertising, content development, interactive campaigns, events, and marketing research. Nooklyn marketing focuses not only on current and future Nooklyn clients, but also on our neighbors, our online community, and those interested in design, photography, music & art, New York lifestyle, and events generally.
Nooklyn.com is a tech start-up fixing how people find apartments and roommates.
- Manage media accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) to optimize positive engagement.
- Create campaigns and posts that are engaging, interactive, and visually compelling.
- Seek and monitor earned media exposure.
- Manage Google AdWords account.
- Create video & articles for Nooklyn Stories: profiles, how-to’s, guides, tech product launches, etc.
- Create other unique content, such as podcast interviews.
- Communication with all constituencies (clients, fans, neighbors, other companies).
- Making new connections &/or partnerships in artistic, professional, university, and local communities.
- Plan events, parties, meet-ups, talks, panels, live online events, etc.
- Create content specific to recruiting.
- Asist in creating merch/ swag.
- Give internal marketing workshops for Nooklyn agents and employees.
- Perform analytics on our digital strategies.
- Utilize data generated from CRM and other internal metrics to rethink strategy.
- Maintain contacts with press.
- Coordinate freelance social media photographer.
SKILLS & APTITUDES