Marketing Content Writer
Who we are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT department. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
Sisense is changing business analytics forever by simplifying complex data preparation, analysis and visualization — giving unprecedented power to businesses without the need for cumbersome and expensive IT investments.
Teams who use Sisense can become big thinkers by having the freedom to ask any question and get meaningful answers from their data quickly and easily.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced content writer that can create the narratives that engage potential customers and solidifies Sisense’s position as an innovative thought leader in BI. Our ideal candidate can easily draw ideas out of people and take complex concepts and distill them into actionable insights to create engaging and shareable content. This position is part of our Brand team and will be a key contributor in helping take our brand to the next level.
We are looking for an excellent technology writer that can develop and optimize compelling smart marketing content that will be shared with our professional targeted buyer personas.
You will be able draw ideas and explanations from our on-site thought leaders and identify the value that our technology / products and solutions bring to our target market.
You will need to understand the BI market and BI technology landscape, have experience writing to and for IT, R&D, Engineering and Business decision-makers and understand personas and buying journey driven content.
You need to be thoughtful, curious and willing to learn about your target audience including what their needs are and how you can develop content to attract and retain their attention. You need to be able to write about value and business benefits as well as technology, product features and unique solutions.
What You'll Do?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write white papers, solution briefs, market research trends, blog posts, emails, webinar descriptions, customer success stories, award applications, website content, internal communications
- Edit content created by others
- Convert technical content into something easy-to-understand and enjoyable to read
- Play an active role in developing our messaging by persona, content roadmap, and content schedule
- Become a key contributor in supporting the buyer personas down the funnel and helping take our brand to the next level.
- Actively follow relevant trends and topics; research and develop specific, appropriate content topics based Sisense thought leaders and Market trends
What Should You Have?
- Excellent American English written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ professional technology and marketing content writing experience in a corporate environment for a B2B/IT audience
- Excellent authoring and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills including copy writing
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate understanding of content development for all stages of buyer’s journey across multiple personas
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Technical Writing or English
- Experience working with global teams
- Ability to understand SEO and Google analytics connected with content consumption
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and managing feedback during review cycles
- Strong portfolio of relevant writing samples
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.