Marketing Coordinator, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. The brand is known for inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help raise awareness and acquire clients for its Corporate Wellness team. This individual will help execute Peloton’s external marketing strategy for the new business area, which is exploring the exploding corporate wellness market. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B marketing space. They will focus on our marketing and communications efforts with employers, benefits providers and health systems. This individual contributor will work with multiple stakeholders internally to help plan and execute outings, events, and campaigns to drive awareness of our Corporate Wellness offerings.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who is a strong team player/collaborator, gets things done, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Work with Membership Experience team to use existing functionality to drive engagement
- Create campaigns and events to help grow awareness of the Corporate Wellness business, both to potential and existing partners and their employees/members
- Assist in the development and implementation of external marketing plans
- Work with Data Science and Sales teams to review sales funnel data and plan activities based on results
- Coordinate project planning with the internal Creative and Marketing teams
- Partner with the Inside Sales and Sales team to coordinate messaging and support team goals
- Collaborate with internal Creative team, Account Management, Brand, Data Science and Member Experience teams
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Experience marketing to employees or health plan members through a third party (the employer or health plan)
- Results driven. Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Can do attitude. Ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, with strong written and interpersonal skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.