Marketing Coordinator, Paid Search at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our Search Engine Marketing team. We are looking for a results and analytically driven person who is comfortable working with data and interpreting actionable next steps from it. Our SEM team sets itself apart by being both rigorous and experimental, and we are excited by team members who can maintain that balance. You are passionate about learning the mechanics of programmatic media and have a keen eye for detail.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
- Help plan, forecast and manage campaigns of large-scale paid search accounts across several countries and languages
- Monitor spend and performance to report on the effectiveness of SEM campaigns
- Work with our Analytics, and Finance teams to investigate performance, data accuracy, and report on key KPIs
- Recommend strategies for scaling and optimizing our paid search program
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or a data-driven organization/field
- Exposure to a data-driven marketing organization
- Very comfortable working in Excel and building reports
- Experience working in programmatic media buying platforms like Google is a plus
- Structured thinking and communication
- Self-motivation and keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.