Greater NYC Area
Interested in joining a great team working hard to scale an industry-changing platform? CompStak is a VC-backed fintech/CREtech company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We’re expanding into every major market in the United States. We are looking for a new member of our marketing team.
The Marketing team is responsible for driving lead acquisition, client engagement and retention, and general brand awareness. We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and proven Marketing Coordinator with a desire to grow with our commercial real estate tech startup. The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team in developing targeted campaigns to our segmented markets with the goal being to build lead conversations for our business development teams.
- Design and produce a range of deliverables, including infographics, presentations, brochures, event collateral, websites, landing pages, and emails
- Understand the technical requirements for producing content for print, web, and social media platforms
- Maintain clean and organized files, folders, and documentation for all projects
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
- Assist in the implementation of all digital and offline marketing campaigns
- Liaise with other teams to obtain and create assets for marketing campaigns.
- Help develop content for marketing communications across a variety of mediums including email, direct mail, social media, website, landing pages, ads, etc.
- Coordinate and support trade shows and conferences, including registration, booth and equipment ordering and logistics, promotional items, and collateral support
- Manage and update marketing lead lists
- Organize developed materials so that internal teams have easy access. Maintain physical inventory of assets, including brochures and swag
- Prepare regular performance reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- 1-2 years’ experience in a coordinator role at a business-to-business organization
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) or Sketch required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Google Analytics and other performance measurement tools
- Experience in SaaS and/or commercial real estate preferred.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred
Why work here?
Voted one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work four years in a row, CompStak employs some of the smartest and friendliest people you will ever meet. Just like you, our team is superbly talented, easy going, and fun. At CompStak, you will learn a whole lot; use your energy, talent, and creativity to achieve the impossible; and enjoy every moment. Skip those big company politics and red tape, and take advantage of health and retirement benefits, unlimited vacation, catered lunches and happy hours, an annual company retreat, and access to three office dogs!
Would you like to work here?
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why CompStak will be a great fit for you.
Read Full Job Description