The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a Marketing Coordinator interested in building a career in a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative company and learning from a world-class Marketing team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will wear many hats and be responsible for supporting multiple functions across Yext’s Marketing organization, including supporting content creation, demand generation, and managing vendors/contracts. You will work closely with a diverse cross-functional team and the company at large to execute integrated campaigns and ensure success as a global marketing organization. The ideal candidate must be highly organized and detail-oriented and have the ability to learn new skills quickly. This position will make you grow, learn, and think on your feet, and you must be excited to embrace that challenge.
- Support communications and content creation efforts, including copywriting and editing marketing materials (emails, webinars, social posts, whitepapers, sales materials, etc.)
- Own relationships with third-party vendors including community and review sites, recruiting sites, email signature platform, and more. Responsible for procurement process, invoicing, and budget tracking.
- Collaborate with the Creative team on visual asset creation for social media, blog posts, and more. Help coordinate photo/video shoots.
- Conduct research to aid in team goals, including award opportunities, conferences/speaking opportunities, keyword and content optimization, and industry trends
- Maintain quarterly marketing calendar(s) and communication of end-goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders
- Partner with the People Operations and Recruiting teams to ensure marketing involvement in external communications and internal culture initiatives
- Show initiative in finding ways to proactively help out the team at large when not directly asked
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, communications, SaaS, or related field
- Exceptional written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized
- Passion for helping to build an iconic global technology company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.