Bodhala is the leading machine learning-based technology startup focused specifically on the $400b legal market. Bodhala’s best-in-class technology brings data and insights to Fortune 500 companies across the country.
Headquartered in the Financial District of Manhattan, Bodhala has tripled its headcount year to date and is positioned for continued fast-paced growth through the remainder of the year, with locations across the United States and in Europe.
Bodhala is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing marketing team. The person coming into this role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day strategy and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. This position will lead efforts across the go-to-market organization to help drive pipeline - from supporting events to running point on nurture campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the rest of the marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of efforts that support the broader marketing and business goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up and put your own mark on the company.
Campaign Strategy & Execution
- Own and manage cross-channel campaign plan across various audiences including launch dates and key milestones.
- Create and analyze reports to determine a campaign’s performance.
- Use data to influence the content strategy and prioritization.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Manage hosted events - from planning and logistics to negotiating with vendors and driving event attendance.
- Coordinate and support trade shows and conferences, including registration, booth and equipment ordering and logistics, promotional items, and collateral support.
- Order and distribute sales promotional items and client gifts on an as-needed basis.
- Organize digital and physical materials so that internal teams have easy access to our collateral, brochures and swag.
FIRST 30 DAYS
- Get to know the business through informational interviews with members across the organization.
- Set individual KPIs for the remainder of the year.
- Take inventory of current campaigns YTD and performance.
- Familiarize self with current marketing materials.
- Understand 6 month marketing plan.
FIRST 60 DAYS
- Strategize how to support marketing plan.
- Take over all event evaluation and management.
- Take ownership of marketing calendar - including campaigns, events, and social media.
FIRST 90 DAYS
- Create format for monthly and quarterly internal business reviews.
- Manage resources across internal and external team to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- 2- 3 years of experience in general or field marketing, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, including marketing / sales funnel, personas, campaign-level KPIs, etc.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a results-driven, revenue-focused, metrics-based organization.
- Driven, analytical nature, with entrepreneurial spirit that excels in lean organizations.
- Creative, assertive and solution-oriented when faced with obstacles.
- You have an uncanny ability to ramp up quickly on complex technology, and are great at translating features and functions into business benefits, defensible differentiation and value.