Marketing Coordinator at Optimove
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
Optimove’s regional marketing team in North America is a fast-moving, creative and analytics-driven team. Managing all aspects of B2B marketing in the region, this team’s work is the main lead generation engine of Optimove.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will work on a variety of projects and initiatives, with a strong focus on event planning and execution. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated team player with an eye for detail and design, looking to boost their career in B2B marketing. As a Marketing Coordinator you’ll play a crucial part in Optimove’s marketing in North America!
- Manage and execute Optimove’s presence in industry-leading events and tradeshows, across North America.
- Take care of logistics, resource planning, vendor management, making sure all deadlines are met.
- Manage and execute Optimove’s account-based marketing initiatives, including direct mail campaigns and self-produced events.
- Scout venues, vendors and manage attendance for Optimove’s self-produced events.
- Track and manage event budgets, expenses, KPI’s and ROI.
- Self-driven, energetic person with strong multitasking capabilities
- Positive attitude and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Well-organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Willingness to travel across the country to manage events, onsite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well in teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with event production and managements is a plus
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.