At Conductor, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work” 9 years running.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Product Marketing team to develop and execute global product launches from kickoff to final delivery. The candidate will contribute to positioning and collateral production for new and existing products and deliver those materials to sales.
The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to communicate effectively across multiple teams. The ideal candidate is both a creative thinker and a logistical problem solver, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited to gain experience in product marketing.
- Work closely with Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute global product launches
- Create marketing collateral including presentations and one sheeters
- Coordinate internal and external marketing communications, specifically email and social postings
- Lead product training sessions
- Assist the team in competitive reviews, market sizing and consumer feedback
- Partner with other leads across the marketing team to support general marketing activities
We’re looking for candidates with:
- 1+ years marketing experience
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency
- Pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions.
- Strong and concise verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Strong familiarity with social and email channels
- Positive, team player attitude who can build relationships across teams
- Must be highly detail-oriented, double checking work, with un-prompted follow-through.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.