Marketing Coordinator at Sisense
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
This position will help project manage and shepherd work through our delivery process, acting as a champion for the customer to deliver high-quality content series through compelling formats and across multiple channels. They will be an advocate for our brand and demonstrate a keen interest for visual design and responsible for delivering precision of our content on both our website and distributed media channels, especially social. You should be able to transparently manage content projects from beginning to end that include multiple content pieces and channels.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
The Content Studio serves as an “always on” digital newsroom generating surprising and meaningful content relevant to the Sisense brand. We offer domain skill set and governance across different digital channels, including sisense.com, third- party media, search, social and mobile channels. Our team helps to develop brand awareness, communicate our product messaging and generate interest in our products. This team member will be empowered with industry leading tools and analytics to drive business programs.
This position will report to the Head of Content Marketing. This position can be based in either Tel Aviv, Israel or New York, NY.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll speak with colleagues on the team, executives in the organization and internal stakeholders to better understand what success looks like.
- You will shadow other team members to understand the current production processes and quickly formulate improvement areas.
By Day 30...
- You will start to own parts of the production process for top of funnel assets like blogs, white papers, case studies, to increase Sisense brand awareness and engagement.
- Work with both internal and external creators to identify and deliver new series and franchises towards specified delivery dates on a timeline.
- Sketch out publishing of major content pieces into our owned channels.
- Lead the execution and oversight of visual elements including photography, illustrations, infographics and other items to make dynamic content.
- You’ve published your first post - on both our website and into social media!
- Work closely to direct and curate content promoted through social and other unique digital channels.
- Track content performance and contribute to overall content strategy and content mix, as well as lead generation and awareness metrics
- You’ll report and manage a calendar that is shared with senior leadership through Editorial Board meetings and other delivery mechanisms.
- You’ve built a consistent and healthy pipeline of content work and we identify a balanced content mix that meets the organizations requirements.
- Manage a high volume of work, managing long-term campaigns and quickly responding to shifting business and market needs.
- You’ll begin launching improvements for our current/evolving content processes through our content guidelines and are already implementing them.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are guided by a set of core values that help you make smart decisions and influence our team in a positive light.
- You’ve Translated the Sisense brand style and tone of voice into content that appeals to key personas such as business leaders, developers, data analysts, and data engineering professionals.
- You’ve Worked closely with other teams, especially our Creative teams but also our product, engineering, and customer success teams.
- You’ve built credibility in the organization and others are bought into your long-term success at the company.
- You have countless examples of making things better and you’ve measured them.
- You are relentless and committed to measurement - if you don’t measure it, it didn’t happen.
- You’ve made mistakes in your previous roles, and won’t repeat them here.