Marketing Coordinator at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a creative, hardworking, and sophisticated Marketing Coordinator interested in building a career in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and learning from a world-class Marketing team.Reporting to the Director, Strategic Marketing this position will be responsible for helping to plan and execute integrated campaigns across channels to fuel the growth of Yext. The ideal candidate must be proactive, highly organized, and detail-oriented and have the ability to embrace change and learn new skills quickly. If you are a critical thinker and creative problem solver who wants to make an impact, we want to hear from you.
- Support strategic execution of monthly integrated campaigns across channels: digital marketing, outbound sales activities, co-marketing, and customer upsells
- Maintain quarterly marketing calendar(s) and communication of end-goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders
- Support communications and content creation efforts, including copywriting and editing growth marketing materials (emails, landing pages, etc)
- Collaborate with Performance, Paid Media, and Email Automation teams to execute always-on digital campaigns
- Train sales teams on new business and upsell campaign activities and monitor sales activity
- Conduct research to aid in team goals, including keyword and content optimization, trade media publications, and industry trends
- Show initiative in finding ways to proactively help out the team at large when not directly asked
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, communications, SaaS, or related fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills: communication, creativity, critical thinking, data analysis, research
- Exceptional written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Passion for helping to build an iconic global technology company
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.