Marketing Copywriter at Squarespace
Acuity is looking for a passionate and agile Copywriter to help develop and execute our CRM strategy and manage all copy within and around the Acuity product. You will collaborate with the Acuity growth team on wordplay and flow of in-product copy and marketing copy, including directory listings, paid search, and video ads.
You are a Copywriter who is strategically and conceptually strong, fluent in your craft and excited to work across multiple deliverables. You will be a part of a growing team focused on transforming the voice of the Acuity product to align with its new home at Squarespace, and helping to establish CRM and content as a revenue-drivers for the company. This position is based in New York and reports to the Team Lead, Media & Acquisition.
- Develop in-product copy testing, and assist with the internationalization process for product and marketing
- Set up A/B tests for creative and copy
- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations to the team backed by data analysis
- Collaborate with email team on the creation and development of email marketing campaigns that meet revenue-driving goals
- Develop ad-hoc performance reports for campaigns, activations or special projects
- Analyze and report on campaign results and user behavior to identify opportunities to improve engagement, and support overall email strategy
- 1+ years of experience in a strategic email marketing, copywriting, web design, or general marketing role
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Auto-didact with a growth mindset and passionate about helping others
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to champion ideas, establish trust and maintain a collaborative with a remote, cross-functional team
Acuity Scheduling allows customers to offer online booking and effortlessly manage their appointments. Acuity, which became a Squarespace company in 2019, is a market leader, serving more than 90,000 businesses of all sizes and handling tens of millions of appointments each year. Our mission is to make scheduling easy, so our customers have more time to run their businesses and live their lives.
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.