NS1 optimizes delivery of the world’s most critical internet and enterprise applications. Only NS1’s platform is built on a modern API-first architecture that acts on real-time data and grows more powerful in complex environments, transforming DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (IPAM) into an intelligent, efficient, and automated system. NS1’s technology drives dramatic gains in IT efficiency and application performance, reliability, and security for the largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Nielsen, Pitney Bowes, Squarespace, Pandora and The Guardian. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.The Role
We are a growing B2B technology company in need of a Copywriter who can connect with market constituents through multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating a variety of content in support of brand, revenue and customer relationships. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and a very strong writer for a variety of content types including emails, product descriptions, social media content, video scripts, and case studies. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.Your Skills
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Marketing team members, Sales, and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials that reflect our brand’s voice
- Ability to write for B to B technology audience.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative and campaign briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.