Conductor is an SEO and content technology company with a mission to help companies help their customers. Marketers use Conductor’s software and services to acquire customers by creating and optimizing content so that it gets found online. Conductor also offers a suite of services and support, including site audits, site migrations, content strategy, and more. Conductor was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. Their forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, Visa, ClassPass, and Casper. For more information, visit conductor.com.
As a Marketing Copywriter, you’ll create messaging and content for our demand generation campaigns, sales, and product marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical, and able to create compelling content that has measurable impact.
You must have a passion for technology, ideally in the B2B space, with a knack for translating technical capabilities into compelling, human stories. The successful candidate will be proactive in finding and building creative opportunities to nurture prospects and customers through various types of media. We are looking for an excellent writer who is highly organized and possess strong time management skills.
A day in the life…
- Develop and execute strategic content and communications strategies that educate and engage prospects and customers
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that create opportunities and impact revenue
- Create sales enablement and product marketing assets such as email nurtures, datasheets, case studies, and ebooks
- Support go-to-market campaigns with creative copy across blog posts, emails, social assets, and ads
- Collaborate with the in-house design team and vendors to create content in a variety of mediums for channels such as email, mail, and digital
- Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Conductor story to highly specific audiences
- Proactively create quarterly goals and reporting, with the ability to effectively resource and scale
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 1-2 years of B2B content or copywriting experience, SaaS experience, a plus
- Excellent short- and long-form writing and communication skills
- Proven collaboration with design, content, sales, product marketing, or demand generation teams
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic content plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities they have conceptualized, developed and executed
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductor’s mission to humanize marketing and put customers first, and successfully convey it through strategic messaging
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We’re looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything