At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
We are looking for a Marketing Development Representative with at least 1 year of experience who can help book appointments with inbound prospects who come to DailyPay. This is a challenging opportunity for a career-minded professional who will act as a liaison between prospects and DailyPay by following up on all inbound leads received. This role is a great opportunity to learn all about digital and event marketing, as well as about the sales funnel and how an inbound lead gets driven and moves through the funnel to the sales team.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay expert through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador
- Deliver a customer-focused sales experience
- Work cross-functionally with the DailyPay marketing, events and sales teams
- Follow up on inbound inquiries and demo requests by calling and/or emailing prospects
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and secure meetings
- Identify and assess prospects’ needs as it relates to DailyPay
- Secure appointments with qualified prospects for our sales representatives
- Create and manage customer/prospect/call records in CRM (HubSpot) and ensure high quality and usable data is maintained
- Ensure that lead follow up is conducted with sufficient organization and frequency to move prospects through the sales funnel
- Write compelling emails to increase response rate and total conversion rate of responses that lead to calls
- Develop and improve upon call scripts, email scripts and other messages to uncover ways of opening up conversations with prospects
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of DailyPay’s products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- Measure, report and adjust the lead generation process to continue to refine the best tactics for approaching the market
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Actively share relevant resources from our content repository with prospects
- Attend external events to network and generate leads
- Help administer new lead-generation projects
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with our leadership team
- 1 year of experience managing inbound leads or in another sales/marketing-related position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Aggressive and an expert relationship builder--should be comfortable picking up the phone and calling leads to learn more about their company and what they are looking for
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven
- Eager to learn and contribute to the success of the organization
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Has crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a self-starter with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced remote environment
- Desire to learn more about sales and marketing processes
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.