Marketing Director, Website
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Marketing Director - Website will own one of CLEAR’s most important acquisition and customer experience channels, its website. In this role, you will lead the website strategy, design, content management, and analytics. You will leverage your project management, communication and analytical skills to drive acquisition, conversion and revenue via our website. You will work with key cross-functional partners, including UX, design, marketing, and web development teams to optimize the prospect, member and partner experience on our website. You will also be a key member in building out CLEAR’s mobile app strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to build and own the website strategy and roadmap
- Work across digital, design, and development teams to build webpages and own performance goals across the website
- Drive strategy, management and execution of web conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Understand latest modern web design trends, what makes other websites great, and how to execute compelling visual user experiences
- Measure, evaluate and report on all aspects of web performance
- Forecast and manage acquisition and revenue targets
- Create a testing framework and cadence to ensure continued high-quality web best practices are met
- Recommend, implement, and optimize testing and web optimization tools and technologies
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in website marketing/product management with a track record of delivering measurable results; subscription or technology experience a plus
- Strong strategic & analytical skills managing site projects from business requirements to testing, rollout and reporting.
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction and managing daily deliverables
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, outstanding verbal and oral presentation skills.
- Well-organized, detail and solutions oriented; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Prismic, Heap, and Braze a plus
- Bachelor's Degree