Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are hiring a Marketing Director. As a senior member of the team, you will work closely with the Global VP of Marketing to understand the market opportunities, design strategy and plans to increase brand awareness and lead generation in key segments and regions. You’ll act as a marketing ambassador across Reorg -- educating and supporting colleagues to plan and execute compelling programs for prospects and clients. You will work collaboratively within the team on day-to-day programs to ensure we achieve our annual objectives efficiently. You will lead on client research and use insight to improve effectiveness. Working within a small global team this role is ideal for an experienced senior marketer with a hands-on approach who is looking to build up skills in strategy, planning and developing others.
What we offer
- Join a team of passionate experts
- Fast growing and innovative company
- Generous benefit package
- Work with VP to develop marketing strategy including segment and regional plans
- Support wider Reorg with advice and programs to improve brand awareness and perception, targeted ABM and client engagement
- Acquire and manage prospect and client data for targeting
- Organize and deliver agreed marketing tactics for each segment and region to target audiences
- Work with marketing team to deliver monthly and quarterly promotional programs including emails, website, social, webinars, sales materials, partnership marketing
- Plan and manage research surveys to deepen business understanding and create content for marketing Support and mentor team members, educate teams across Reorg
- Report marketing performance by campaign, segment, region
- Vendor management and budget tracking
- Annual and quarterly plans agreed with stakeholders and communicated to relevant teams
- Proactively engage with team members across Reorg, work together to increase awareness, engage clients to increase usage as per business objectives
- Deliver a data driven prospect and client plan to grow market share
- Create and manage a rolling calendar of campaigns to support each commercial team with their goals
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly programs per segment and region, take accountability for some, support the team with others, work globally where required, deliver all agreed activities
- Execute annual client research survey, quarterly client advisory board events/webinars and market outlook surveys
- Enhance skill development with other team members
- Deliver campaign, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- Select and brief suppliers, process invoices and manage spend within budget
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing team, preferably in credit intelligence, data or media industries, global experience desirable
- A wide range of experience with prospect marketing, client engagement and cross-selling through digital channels required
- Market and client research, brand management, ABM, content development, webinar and event management and working with industry partners desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills with close attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey, Wordpress, Zoom Webinars, Cvent, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, Miz, Google Ads, Moz
- Action Oriented. Takes responsibility, doesn’t wait to be asked, helps others, delivers on promises, works at pace, detailed and thorough.
- Customer First Mindset. Super curious about our markets and clients, tailors approach to prospects and customers by segment, persona and workflow.
- Effective Team Players. Within marketing and with other teams actively builds relationships with integrity, offers marketing expertise, thinks bigger, agrees who is doing what and when, holds self and others accountable.
- Driven To Excel. Brings positive energy and passion to work, challenges the status quo, experiments and tries new things, uses data to track performance and make decisions, improves our client experience and the business overall.
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description