Marketing & Events Coordinator
Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
- Execute all aspects of events coordination: vendor research and negotiation, event planning, event operations, onsite setup and inspection, problem resolution.
- Maintain a calendar of events and identify new event opportunities for the organization.
- Build event processes to drive efficiencies across the organization, including detailing event timelines, prioritizing work streams, and writing events playbooks.
- Partner with stakeholders to maximize cross-functional collaboration, agree on qualified lead objectives, and ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Project manage publicity of events including set up of landing pages, invitations, registration, and email campaigns to drive high levels of attendance and engagement.
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials.
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Prepare monthly reports and tracking of key performance indicators.
In your first 30 days, you will take on the role of administrative support for the marketing team. You will build relationships across groups in marketing like brand, content, creative, product marketing, and demand generation to build rapport for efforts moving forward. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our people, technology, and our company.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will identify new ways to support the team and make collaboration across marketing initiatives and other departments, seamless and successful. You'll create repeatable processes and procedures to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing team.
- 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of internal teams.
- Basic knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications or relevant field.