Marketing Events Specialist
Marketing Events SpecialistEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
As Marketing Events specialist you will help promote OwnBackup across the globe. The role requires a strong understanding of the demand generation campaign planning process and experience in campaign planning and tactic execution. You will coordinate and contribute to the planning and execution of company attendance at both external events and select internal events.
- Coordinate all aspects of company attendance at tradeshows and conferences of varying size and scale, from research and planning to logistics, execution and promotion
- Manage company-hosted events, including seminars, thought-leadership events, client events, and product road-shows
- Manage the Marketing Events Calendar, which includes coordinating and communicating with relevant stakeholders within the company
- Track and manage deliverables to ensure all event deadlines are met across all departments
- Report on budget for all Marketing-led events
- Gather and track ROI, engagement analytics and feedback to consistently assess opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's Degree. Marketing or Economics preferred
- 2-3 years marketing event planning and management, ideally within a SaaS product company.
- Exceptional project management, budget management, time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in fast-paced, global environment. Able to effectively manage competing priorities; think and act proactively, and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.