We’re looking for a highly motivated marketing intern to join the team. As the Marketing Intern you will work closely with the Sales Enablement Manager to create materials and tools and to execute marketing campaigns in support of Conductor’s revenue generating teams. During this internship, you’ll gain wide exposure to the different activities of a growing marketing team and the skills to jumpstart a career in marketing.
Conductor, a WeWork company, is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers. Businesses like Citibank, CVS, and Gap use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @cbot for more information.
- Assist in managing marketing campaigns to engage prospects and customers
- Assist in building asset libraries for products, services, partners, verticals, etc.
- Build materials that ensure revenue teams properly communicate the value of Conductor’s solution
- Oversee automated marketing campaigns on behalf of sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proactive personality, highly motivated and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time
- Design skills a plus
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.