Remesh is the world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The Remesh platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in - allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, intelligent, people with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join the growing Marketing Team! We are a scrappy team of marketers who are not afraid of wearing many hats, getting our hands exceptionally dirty, and cross-collaborating with all teams within the company. We love our work, are passionate about Remesh’s mission and appreciate the knee-slapping-ly great power of a good dad joke. We are seeking our next team member - someone who is creative, driven, inquisitive, and with a bit (or a lot) of moxie. The thought of a blank canvas excites you and you could not be happier building something with your own two hands that will ultimately impact the success of our marketing and sales teams and the company as a whole.
As the Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills in multiple areas and wear an assortment of hats. You will work closely with all members of the Marketing Team in order to bring campaigns and strategic initiatives to life. You will help plan and coordinate events that we attend as well as run ourselves, assist in content creation, work on our social media execution, and support our lead generation efforts that drive revenue for the company.
This is not a “sit and learn” but a “do and learn” type of role- the best way for our team members to grow is to just go out and do it- and we have the same philosophy for our interns, as well.
- Helping plan, execute, and coordinate our trade show strategy
- Helping grow our social community on different platforms by engaging with the audience, responding to comments, and promoting Remesh as a thought leader
- Supporting content creation efforts including blogs, sales decks, one pagers, ads, and other crucial pieces
- Working with and manage vendors to produce unique swag
- Contributing ideas for creative campaigns that increase brand awareness and boost lead generation
- Well-versed in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- A competitive drive to make things that people love and share
- Skilled in writing both long form and short form
- Quick learner who can adopt and lead projects
The Benefits of Working at Remesh
- The stipend for this position is $2500 per month
- Class credit if applicable
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that likes to have fun
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District