Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE SPRING INTERNSHIP:
As Reonomy’s Marketing Intern, you’ll work with the Demand Generation team to measure and optimize the entire customer lifecycle from site visitor to brand ambassador. This is an exciting hands-on learning opportunity where you'll gain valuable real world experience working with a driven and agile team.
Reonomy thrives on personality, development, collaboration, and innovation. We have a unique culture that is rooted in our values of ownership, grit, humility, results driven, and integrity. As a rapidly growing company, we are looking for a spring intern who is enthusiastic and eager to deliver excellent work!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process oriented and data driven professional
- Strong attention to detail and an organizational ninja
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Course work in Marketing, Advertising, Business, and/or Communications preferred
- Perform comprehensive analysis of marketing and sales data
- Aid in the distribution and delivery of marking materials
- Monitor and track changes in traffic volume and channels
- Assist in optimizing the full lead lifecycle, from prospect to paying customer
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.