Marketing Intern at Gemini
The Department: Marketing & Communications
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines data, brand marketing, acquisition tactics, PR, and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.
The Role: Marketing Intern
Gemini is looking for a new member to join our Marketing Team as an intern starting in the Fall 2020 and working on a part-time basis indefinitely. As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This is a great opportunity for a college student expecting to graduate in 2021 or 2022, currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Writing, Communications, Business Administration, or Finance. Expected working hours will average roughly 10 hours per week, with occasional increases up to but not exceeding 20 hours per week.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Helping us maintain our SEO presence
- A genuine interest in Crypto or Blockchain technology
- Strong analytical skills, specifically performing advanced quantitative analysis via Excel
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A relentless attention to detail
- The ability to commit to an average of 10 hours per week, with occasional increases up to 20 hours per week.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is excited for the opportunity to join a growing team and want to make an impact from Day 1
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Building the Future of Money is a global mission that promises to transform lives across borders, societies, and cultures. At Gemini, we know that our success is impossible without diverse teams who represent our end users, so we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know!