Marketing Lead, Skillshare for Teams
What you'll do:
- Own all B2B lead gen initiatives
- Work with designers to create marketing and sales enablement materials
- Position Skillshare as a thought leader in the online education/ learning and development space
- Build our lead nurturing program
- Work with sales to increase lead conversion and drive revenue
Why we're excited about you:
- You’re ambitious, push hard to achieve your goals, and are motivated by autonomy
- Highly entrepreneurial and love building initiatives from scratch
- Professional experience in a b2b marketing role
- Experience owning lead generation channels and with lead nurturing/ CRM programs
- Highly collaborative with experience working directly with sales teams
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You will be the first marketing member focusing on our enterprise business and will be instrumental in helping that team succeed.
- Growth: Our nascent enterprise business represents an enormous business opportunity of which we’ve only just scratched the surface.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.