Marketing Manager (B2B Lead Generation) at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
The Talkspace enterprise business is a fast-growing area of the company tasked with expanding access to care through institutional buyers who can provide Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members and students. We are currently seeking a marketing manager to increase lead quantity and quality with campaign initiatives that raise our visibility among key stakeholder groups.
The role will sit at the center of demand generation. The ideal applicant will be a creative and data-oriented problem solver with 3-4 years’ experience building leads through the planning, execution and measurement of digital campaigns. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Strategic planning: Translate business objectives into efficient campaign recommendations (across digital content and media) to increase demand and lead generation.
- Campaign management: Oversee end-to-end campaign workflows, including forecasting, creative briefings, execution and measurement/evaluation to increase lead quantity and quality among key buyer segments.
- Landing page optimization: In addition to campaign landing pages, support the development and maintenance of our business page and (upcoming) resource center in collaboration with Creative and Product teams to increase overall inbound leads.
- Conferences/events: Execute marketing programs 2-3x per quarter (ex: speaking, sponsorship, content) on behalf of Sales to support outbound lead development.
- Organic social: Manage our presence on LinkedIn, developing a content strategy and calendar that enables us to regularly post brand content that is appealing to a business decision-maker audience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a campaign management or demand generation role
- Experience in end-to-end campaign management (communications planning, creative briefing, media evaluation, landing page optimization, and measurement)
- Previous experience in a B2B company, with understanding of the sales funnel
- Experience with Salesforce product suite (ie: Sales Cloud and Pardot) or similar platform
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems and test new approaches
- Impressive time management and project management skills
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google suite, Dropbox and Box
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially for tech or health and wellness, is preferred.
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, Zestful perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.