Marketing Manager - CRM Operations (Campus/Corporate) at Grubhub (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
We are seeking a passionate and hungry Marketing Manager that will help develop, build and optimize CRM campaigns targeting two unique and exciting customer segments - college students and hungry employees enjoying company meal perks.
They will be responsible for building and optimizing lifecycle campaigns with a heavy focus on email and push, while generating and surfacing cross-campaign/cross-channel insights, driving toward personalization, retention and growth.
They'll own the roadmap, performance and reporting on all Corporate & Campus CRM programs and provide actionable recommendations to improve performance.
The Impact You Will Make
- Own the Corporate & Campus Diner Marketing CRM roadmap, collaborating with leadership to translate strategic vision into tactical plans.
- Serve as CRM and campaign set-up subject matter expert for the Campus and Corporate businesses, and demonstrate the ability to apply CRM platform capabilities (i.e. Braze, Movable Ink) to help bring growth strategies and personalized diner experiences to life.
- Partner with the core CRM team to execute email / push recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Own monitoring/optimization of CRM programs, and recommend next-level strategic actions.
- Lead technical projects in partnership with cross-functional CRM stakeholders to ensure the seamless flow of data between product and our marketing technology stack.
- Set up canvases and cross-channel journeys including QA & scheduling.
- Map dynamic fields to the HTML code.
- Lead campaign testing, troubleshooting, and feedback loop for all retention campaigns in partnership with cross-functional CRM stakeholders.
- On daily monitoring and weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis for email/push/in-product messaging campaigns.
What You Bring to the Table
- 6-8 years of experience in CRM, managing email and push notifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Hands-on executional experience with ESPs and/or Consumer Engagement Platforms (i.e. Braze, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign)
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM Strategy and channel best practices (email, sms, push, in-app messaging), and well as understanding of overall consumer business
- HTML knowledge and technical capabilities to QA/troubleshoot and collaborate to ensure successful and valuable data integrations across data science, engineering, product, and marketing teams
- Ability to anticipate and understand technical dependencies
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the willingness to learn
- Excellent communications, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience working cross functionally with product teams preferred
Got these? Even better
- Experience with Braze
- Experience with push notifications
- CSS skills
- SQL skills
- Comfortable working in Tableau and Google Analytics
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine."
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]