Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Yotpo is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our team. Our dynamic and fast-paced New York office takes innovative approaches to solving challenges and offers the opportunity to work alongside the best in the business.
The ideal candidate is a technically inclined and detail-oriented marketer, with a solid understanding of sales processes. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales and Marketing leadership teams to boost our company’s market presence and increase prospect engagement. You will be developing and executing marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads from our strategic target account list. You'll work closely with the sales team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close a deal. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Salesforce and Marketo, and be able to build an efficient funnel for demand generation - from prospecting to automation.
- Find manual and automated processes to source the best leads for our sales team.
- Support in the implementation of email marketing campaigns and programs targeting our various customer segments to grow our customer base through acquisition, retention, and behavioral triggered campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams across Yotpo’s 3 offices to build project roadmaps, strategies, and execution plans for our existing customer database.
- Establish and optimize lead nurturing workflows to better convert leads into customers
- Develop email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs)
- Continuously measure and communicate the effectiveness of marketing programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition
- Deliver strong project management skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, sales, product management, service, marketing, and third parties, keeping projects on track and meeting goals
- Experience as a marketing automation manager, preferably within the SaaS space.
- Strong background with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo.
- Experience working alongside a large sales team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives.
- A deep knowledge of working with HTML and strong understanding of email-campaign best practices, as well as expertise with email fundamentals including reputation, spam, security, deliverability.
- Familiarity in working with Salesforce as a database of record.
- Content-writing ability a plus.
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- Yotpo is in the enviable position of working with the coolest, fastest-growing, and most innovative brands in commerce. Many of our customers launch with us, and many more grow with us. We’re pioneers in the most exhilarating area of the retail industry!
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. Through a combination of technology, integrations, and partnerships, Yotpo makes it easy to effectively leverage customer content throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales.
Yotpo’s robust platform makes enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Away Travel, MVMT Watches, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.