Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
What You'll Do
- Develop quarterly and annual demand generation campaign plans to drive new leads and engagement within our target audience.
- Campaign creation, including emails, landing pages, and sales enablement materials to optimize campaign performance.
- Develop and optimize email nurture flows for various campaign objectives, including eBooks, field events, and sales collateral.
- Use A/B Testing, dynamic content, and more to optimize and measure performance of campaigns.
- Identify, recommend, and pursue new tactics to reach specific target markets in partnership with Demand Generation, Content and Sales teams.
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance.
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience — preferably in a performance marketing role at a growing SaaS organization
- Foundational knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Proven experience writing external-facing marketing content
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (experience with Marketo and SFDC a plus)
- Ability to analyze data and turn it into an action-oriented story
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative and enjoys working in an energizing environment
- Passionate about growing a career in Marketing and a strong desire to become a key player of a team that operates at best-in-class levels.
We Take Care of you!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks