We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Backed by a Fortune 500 conglomerate with deep ties to this industry and BCGDV, this venture is uniquely positioned to disrupt a multi-billion dollar financial services industry. Through the application of cutting edge technology, product advantages and deep market relationships, we will provide a smart digital experience for our yet to be disclosed target market.
This new venture's digital product is focused on delivering value to niche segments. This new digital business will enable our corporate partner to drive differentiation in the market, acquire new customers, create additional revenue streams, and further build out their innovation capabilities. The product suite seeks to launch through current internal channels, while exploring high growth options into new geographies or segments. The business is built on a drive to customer centric design, providing exceptional customer service, and innovative solutions to problems.
The Growth Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing and work alongside the sales and product teams to execute the go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for spearheading and implementing the marketing programs of the company that will drive lead generation and user acquisition, including, but not limited to: web page content development and implementation, search engine optimization, paid media campaigns, email marketing, PR, and events.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement SEO, social, search, and email campaigns
- Design, execute, analyze and optimize on-going A/B and multivariate tests
- Maintain relevant activity on all social media accounts, including: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and relevant industry community sites
- Work with product team to test new features and integrations to grow user baseTrack and report on core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV
- Oversee public communication activities, including press releases
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials (i.e. print, video)
- Work with internal corporate partners to ensure compliance of all marketing materials
- Identify, build, and grow strategic, community-driven partnerships and oversee tactical execution of those relationships
- Organize and attend promotional events to strengthen partnerships and build brand awareness
Desired Expertise and Experience
- 3+ years of related job experience. Prior start-up or agency experience is a bonus and strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with the Google Suite of Solutions (AdWords, Display Network, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics etc), Facebook Business Manager, MailChimp (or other email platforms).
- Comfortable designing and executing campaigns on Instagram, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms
- Experience developing a range of marketing materials/content for community or business audiences
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law