Marketing Manager (Growth Enablement)
The Marketing Manager will work directly alongside our Marketing team, a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is testing and iterating constantly. This role is very cross-functional, as you will be working closely with Sales, Real Estate, and other members of the Marketing team to determine what content is needed for our teams to sell more effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, and Real Estate leadership to define support initiatives
- Create written content to advance deals, such as case studies, competitive info facts sheets, product collateral, decks, etc.
- Build a process for identifying new content needs and maintaining existing content
- Ensure all content aligns with our brand guidelines
- Manage the content repository and ensure all information is readily accessible
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders to continuously improve content
- Determine content adoption metrics and define enablement best practices
Who You Are
You're a master storyteller who can transform a concept into compelling text and visual. In addition to being entrepreneurial and self-motivated, you're an analytical problem-solver who is comfortable creating process in ambiguous situations. You also have the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- 2+ years consulting or banking experience a plus; you’re a deck wizard!
- Extra credit: Photoshop/InDesign experience a plus
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.