Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The Talkspace enterprise business is a fast-growing area of the company tasked with expanding access to care through institutional buyers who can provide Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members and students. We are currently seeking a marketing manager to oversee lead engagement and account-based marketing efforts to increase our lead-to-sales opportunity conversions.
The ideal applicant will be a creative and data-oriented problem solver with 2-3 years’ experience nurturing leads through marketing automation workflows and partnering with sales to design custom communication strategies for target accounts. Experience in B2B SaaS marketing, especially for tech or health and wellness, is preferred. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Lead engagement:
- Oversee marketing automation workflows, including series design, content/creative, measurement and optimization to keep Talkspace’s B2B value proposition top-of-mind leading up to the prospect’s buying cycle.
- Database management:
- Oversee marketing lead database and analyze/optimize lead qualification processes to identify and hand-off sales ready leads.
- Strategic Planning:
- Translate business objectives into effective communication and content recommendations that will build a more consistent level of sales-ready leads throughout the year.
- Account-based marketing:
- Support custom marketing programs on behalf of Sales to network and open opportunities with strategically identified accounts.
- Sales alignment:
- Maintain open communication with the sales team to ensure all members are up-to-date with the latest marketing content campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience running B2B lead nurture/engagement campaigns through marketing automation platforms
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company, with understanding of the marketing lifecycle stages and sales funnel
- Previous experience working alongside sales, product, customer success team
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (e.g. Salesforce & Hubspot) required
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially for tech or health and wellness, is preferred
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.