Marketing Manager - Meetups at WeWork
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Since Meetup was acquired by WeWork, we have unique access to fantastic spaces for Meetups. We will soon make it possible for Meetups to book a WeWork space with just a few taps. We need a detail-oriented self-starter to drive awareness and adoption of this new product.
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop a strategy for driving ongoing adoption of this new product by Meetups
- Design, execute and optimize ongoing campaigns in support of your acquisition strategy
- Project manage all campaign activities
- Measure, track and report on adoption rates and campaign effectiveness
- Design and execute communication plans for feature enhancements to internal and external partners
- Contribute to monetization and go to market strategies for future product line extensions
- Build customer-focused product content that excites, inspires, and compels adoption
- Stay positive, solution oriented and creative to bring our product features to the world
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing with extensive email marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing product marketing programs that drive results
- Hands-on proficiency with Braze or other email marketing platforms
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A growth mindset and a make-it-work attitude
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?