Marketing Manager, Restaurants
About the Role
SevenRooms is transforming hospitality. We help restaurant, hotel, nightclub and entertainment operators create and cultivate direct and person relationships with their guests. Our front of house, marketing and guest engagement platform boosts revenue and enables personalized service and marketing.
Focused on driving incremental reservations and revenue to our restaurant clients, The Restaurant Marketing Manager is a new role that will drive the creation, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns for our roster of clients.
This role will work cross-functionally with stakeholders from marketing, customer success while taking full advantage of the SevenRooms platform to drive business results for our restaurant clients.
The right candidate brings a mix of creativity, project management and accountability and is excited about the opportunity to help shape and define the direction of this new function. This is a client-facing role. Title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time position and will report to the SVP, Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Take a consultative approach to working directly with restaurant clients to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns including email campaigns, paid social, google ads, direct mail and more
- Present marketing campaigns and results to clients
- Track and report on KPI’s to ensure marketing plans are delivering as expected
- Work closely with internal product, marketing and customer success teams to ensure we have the right internal resources to support our clients’ marketing needs
- Be a tireless advocate for our clients’ success internally and externally
- Work with clients and third parties to ensure the proper creation of creative assets and campaign execution, including creative designers, web developers, PR agencies and more
- Ensure that clients extract maximum value from their investments in SevenRooms and fully leverage our entire set of capabilities
Who You Are
The right candidate will be committed to being a SevenRooms product expert and a restaurant industry marketing expert and will bring with them the following:
- BA or BS degree, or relevant experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in experience in client services, account management and/or digital marketing
- Experience in current and innovative customer acquisition and retention methods across multiple channels (email, SEM/SEO, display, paid social, special events), including the creation, execution and measurement of campaigns
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Previous experience in an agency environment is a plus
- Experience with key marketing platforms including marketing automation, social media, advertising platforms and Google products including GA, Google Ads and Google Optimize
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward independently
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.