SevenFifty’s Lifecycle Marketing Manager will play a critical role in driving the product marketing and demand generation efforts to help wineries, breweries, distilleries, and importers utilize the most innovative technology connecting the entire beverage alcohol supply chain.
You’ll work cross-functionally with key partners in product management, sales, and customer support to drive targeted marketing initiatives from inception to execution and optimization. You’ll support the full product lifecycle, heavily focusing on lead generation to support a growing sales team, as well as on post-sales engagement and customer retention.
You’ll bring your experience defining and optimizing lifecycle journeys and will roll up your sleeves to flex your unique blend of skills—sound strategic vision, creative campaign execution, and digital marketing know-how—as you set the strategy and produce customer-centric campaigns. If you love leading the charge to proactively drive results with creative marketing solutions and have experience in product marketing and/or sales enablement, this role is for you. This person can be located anywhere in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Define and optimize the lifecycle journey for our Supplier business line.
- Lead projects from ideation to execution to measurement and optimization.
- Execute lead generation and SQL conversion strategies, owning the lead conversion funnel to support a growing sales team.
- Strategize and execute customer engagement and retention campaigns in collaboration with the customer success team.
- Develop creative email, webinar, and digital marketing campaigns using tools like HubSpot and AppCues.
- Develop reports and conduct analysis to measure program effectiveness and then present your results internally.
- Continuously improve on results through your passion for using data to inform and experiment.
- Understand the needs of our customers and sales team, leading the charge on testing, iterating, and thinking out of the box to produce highly engaging programs and lead generation opportunities.
- Monitor key metrics and guide our team to continuously improve our lead conversions, customer engagement levels, and retention rates.
What you’ll have:
- 2 to 5 years of demand generation or product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- A strong understanding of how to evaluate and influence the customer journey via marketing messaging and tools.
- Significant experience with CRM, automation, and marketing technology tools and systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, and Intercom.
- Experience using project management tools like Asana
- A love for analytics and a proven track record of using data to improve marketing programs. (You should be comfortable with A/B testing and be able to analyze results using basic statistics principles.)
- Deep knowledge of best practices for lead nurture, engagement, and retention campaigns.
Useful (but not necessary):
- Experience identifying and evolving customer segments with targeted campaigns
- Experience developing customer personas
- Past ownership of key messages and value props for a product line
- Drinks industry/hospitality experience
What you do not need:
- A college degree.
- A high GPA or SAT score.
- An address in or around New York City.
- A car, phone, or any equipment – we’ll provide a computer and Zoom account.
- To drink alcohol! Many of our colleagues do not.
...90-ish people and growing fast.
...doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
...former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
...distributed; we work entirely remotely and gather together a few times each year.
...social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
...eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
...changing an industry. Read more here.
...A Built-in NY Best Place to Work 2021!
Find out what it's like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. What does that mean at SevenFifty? We:
- Give each team member an equal opportunity to develop and grow into a leadership role.
- Acknowledge our shortcomings and try to do improve our company and our industry.
- Elevate BIPOC voices in our industry publication, SevenFifty Daily.
- Do not discriminate against candidates or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Have regular, sometimes awkward, conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion in our employee resource group, SevenFifty Community.
- Are honest and recognize that our company isn’t as diverse as it should be. We’re trying to change that.