Marketing Manager, US at Outbrain
Acquiring customers is a difficult feat, but retaining those same customers is a true challenge. A challenge (and a feat!) that you’re bold enough to take as our new creative and charismatic US Marketing Manager. You’ll play an awesomely critical role in the development and execution of our brainy US marketing initiatives, reaching each persona-driven target through strategic tactics spanning brand awareness to customer success. Identifying opportunities to optimize engagement and revenue in our largest global market, you will work closely with the US Marketing Director, as well as our internal Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, and Growth Marketing teams, on scaling our full-funnel marketing programs.
The opportunities are limitless. Are you brainy enough?
- Create marketing programs that drive results across online and offline channels (Email, Events, Social, etc.), concept to execution.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our products and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Project manage US-based initiatives cross-functionally through supporting teams.
- Work with marketing stakeholders to assist in day-to-day operations with an eye for increasing workflow efficiency.
- Explore new channels to drive company growth and work with vendors when necessary to optimize performance.
- Analyze marketing data, from internal programs to competitive analyses, to help shape future marketing strategies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities"
- 3-4 years of Marketing or Communications experience.
- Experience with Account-Based and Waterfall Marketing, utilizing strategic communications for more diverse targeting.
- Creativity is a must, both in your thinking style and your copywriting (writing is an important piece of the role!).
- Digital channel level knowledge (Social, Display, SEM) a plus.
- Experience with Product Marketing (planning, content development) a plus.
- Strong analytic capabilities, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Impressive time management and juggling skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Innovative mindset and willingness to test new approaches, with an obsessive attention to detail.
- Familiarity with database management will surely come in handy (Optimove, Silverpop, Salesforce, Marketo, Kissmetrics, etc.).
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
Outbrain is the brains—and technology—behind those recommendations that can be seen throughout online articles, helping people digitally discover the content most interesting to them. Headquartered in New York City, with a global presence across 16 offices, Outbrain was founded to narrate the web. Top publishers—including CNN, Condé Nast and Time —utilize Outbrain's technology to redefine their digital landscapes, while top marketers utilize the platform to interact with untapped audiences. Outbrain currently serves more than 308 billion monthly recommendations to readers, and is paving the way in native advertising innovations.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
Interested in discovering what’s next for your career at Outbrain?