Marketing Manager at Yieldstreet
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:02 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
YieldStreet is on a mission to change the way wealth is created. We are disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $62M in Series B financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join the startup that is disrupting the $40T credit market industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to empower all investors to build their own wealth regardless of their starting net worth. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market and generate passive income.YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine Finance, Legal Finance & Commercial loans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us.
About the Role
YieldStreet is scaling rapidly, with over $700M invested on the platform to date. Help us accelerate our growth by leading marketing efforts for our Originations team.
Reporting to the VP of Growth and Marketing you will work on strategy and key campaigns, workflow design, events and initiatives for our Origination organization. YieldStreet currently works with partners across multiple asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal and Art Finance. You are a strategic thinker who is solutions-focused, you have the ability to set priorities within tight deadlines to help us grow our business in each of these categories. You’re adaptable and ready to thrive in a startup culture that believes in the value of iteration, evolution, and collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Lead marketing efforts and strategy for YieldStreet’s origination team
- Ability to translate YieldStreet’s overall brand message to an origination focused audience
- Manage and update sales collateral and templates
- Collaborate with our VP of Growth and Marketing to develop content and thought leadership strategy
- Plan conference attendance and events for industry insiders to drive YieldStreet’s Origination efforts
- B.A. or equivalent, ideally in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience creating a multi point marketing plan across multiple groups
- Exceptional copy editing and copywriting skills
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Docs, PowerPoint/KeyNote and Excel and other project management tools
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market salary, stock option plan, health & dental benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!
Read Full Job Description