WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The U.S. Marketing Manager supports the Director, U.S. Marketing, and the internal marketing team to drive integrated campaign design and breakthrough communications across media channels. They will primarily be focused on brand creative platform development and video concepting/production, video and partnership program media planning, day to day management of the creative and media agencies to develop on-strategy executions and plans.
- Manage timelines and key deliverables for all creative and media campaign elements, working with all relevant parties including internal/external agency teams
- The first round of review for creative assets and copy (for owned and paid placements), ensuring accuracy and strategic adherence within each campaign
- Develop campaign overview documents and presentations, which include key messaging and cross channel strategy to share with internal and external partners and streamlined for executive summary documents
- Participate in all creative and media briefing sessions as well as weekly status meetings
- Work with outside agencies and internal research/insights team to regularly obtain and analyze key data to inform campaign strategy
- Manage media/production budget to track spending, process invoices and maintain accruals
- Oversee and mentor Marketing Associate direct report
- Work closely with the website design team to export marketing learnings and cross-industry best practices to optimize the visitor site experience for conversion
- Complete competitive/ category analyses and marketplace dynamic assessments with creative and media agencies to inform defensive strategy/communications and media optimizations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Understanding of full funnel media strategy
- Direct Response/e-commerce and website conversion optimization experience a plus
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and G-Suite tools
- Experiential/Event and/or local marketing experience a plus
- A passion for marketing and the WW purpose
- Hungry to provide value, learn and overdeliver
- Solution oriented with the ability to anticipate needs for the team and organization
- A fantastic project manager who stays organized, maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and executes numerous projects simultaneously, keeping pace in a quickly moving department
- Excellent communication skills; extraordinary attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills; self-starter; shows initiative
- Strong work ethic with a dedication to excellence
- Team player, willing to jump in and out of multiple assignments as needed
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external
- Leadership skills with an investment in talent development
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.