They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a corporate wellness solution that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of gyms and fitness studios. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
Based in NYC, the Marketing Manager will drive key marketing initiatives on a national scale to build strategic channel sales partnerships with employee benefit brokers, PEOs, health plans, and health systems.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, data-driven marketing professional that can build a strategic marketing plan but also get their hands dirty with events, content, and reporting. You will work closely with our Enterprise Growth, Content, Field Marketing, and Sales teams to bring lead generation and engagement initiatives to life.
- Conceptualize, plan, execute omni channel campaigns to grow our database of channel sales prospects and deepen our relationship with current partners
- Work closely with the Enterprise Growth Marketing team on lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Business Development team members ensure timely follow-through on sourced leads.
- Partner with the Content Marketing team to develop an editorial calendar and content strategy targeting Channel Sales partners
- Build and activate our Channel Sales event strategy in partnership with our Field Marketing team
- Experience in B2B Marketing, employee benefit and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Experience running events, sponsorship, and partner collaborations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Experience building collaborative relations with Sales team
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.