This is a Marketing Manager role (full time) at a stealth healthcare start-up launching out of Redesign. We are a new venture revolutionizing the health and wellness experience. While the details are currently confidential, our company will remedy some of the most frustrating problems people have with healthcare today, and instead provide care that’s more compassionate, contemporary, and intuitive.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Marketing Manager who will manage and implement targeted traditional and digital marketing campaigns. You should be able to take on a marketing task, lead it, and execute well. We’re still in stealth mode, so you will be a pivotal part of getting a big new idea out into the world. You’ll have the chance to learn, stretch, and grow to make powerful marketing happen for the company.
- Manage and implement traditional marketing, including direct mail and OOH.
- Manage and implement targeted digital marketing, including content marketing, email, and paid search and social.
- Execute marketing analysis, making recommendations and updating campaigns based on findings. Extract actionable insights to improve campaigns and future marketing.
- Set up A/B testing and other studies to optimize content.
- Maintain budget for digital marketing. Including forecasts, and identifying opportunities to improve conversions and lead generation.
- Shape a strong promotions approach and effectively distribute promotional content.
Background and skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Passionate about the world of marketing.
- Strong planner and project manager – experience developing plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Highly confident with all key digital marketing platforms.
- Analytical, comfortable with data-driven decisions and quantitative evaluation.
- Strategic thinker, detail oriented. Take well-supported opinions on how to market well.
- Great writer and a clear communicator.
- Creative, can come up with interesting and strategic marketing ideas.
- Comfortable with change and a dynamic environment – it’s a startup so things are moving fast and there’s a lot of change. Can think on your toes to problem-solve. Ready to grow and learn as the venture needs.
To apply, please submit your resume along with 2 case studies of marketing you have executed (including objectives, approach, rationale, and results).
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Candid, Lively, Ever/Body, and Vault Health. We’re capitalized with $250mm+ in permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
Redesign’s mission is to empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high-quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We choose our team members based on merit and business needs. It's the right thing to do.