Marketing Manager at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
Ribbon is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive acquisition and engagement. Reporting into the Growth Marketing Lead, you will work closely together on developing and executing acquisition and activation strategies, with a focus on top of funnel growth. You are a passionate and analytical marketer that is excited to contribute to a high-growth startup.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Work with design and product teams to help the marketing team execute on tests, campaigns, and projects
- Own the testing and optimization roadmap for marketing landing pages and paid campaigns in collaboration with the performance marketing team
- Define key acquisition and activation KPIs across paid marketing, social, content, and SEO, and lead daily weekly, and monthly reporting across these channels
- Help build and execute an SEO and content marketing strategy in collaboration with the marketing organization to drive engagement
- Drive the marketing calendar, messaging, and audience insights for our marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree (bonus points if in a quantitative field)
- 3-5 years of experience in acquisition marketing at start-ups
- Experience working cross functionally and managing multiple projects
- Experience owning and building cross-channel reporting
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and deliver results
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with technical SEO
- Experience in managing paid budgets
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.