Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst to join our Marketing operations team in New York. In this role, you will help lead our reporting and analytics practice in the marketing organization, partnering with key stakeholders to build how we measure and report our results. This role will help develop our KPIs framework, evaluate and analyze the performance of each marketing campaign against target KPIs, and will be providing optimization recommendations.
This role requires an understanding of inbound and outbound marketing activities and how leads flow through the sales funnel. A passion for analytics and marketing while having the ability to tell a story using data is a key requirement.
- Support developing KPIs and goals for marketing performance monitoring
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators as well as overall campaign results, effectiveness, and business impact
- Provide recommendations, strategic insights, and ideas for campaign improvement
- Proactively identify challenges to campaign success and work with the different teams to find and implement solutions
- Work closely with BI, Marketing, RevOps, and Sales teams on funnel analysis and metrics across digital, abm and events
- Work with Marketing automations and others on data accuracy and maintenance
- Prepare and deliver presentations and reports for internal stakeholders
- Run ad hoc analysis to understand full Sales & Marketing funnel and provide insight to optimization, trends, and growth opportunities
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong analytical skills - with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and focus on the big picture takeaways of any analysis while owning the details
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with marketing channels and attribution models
- Familiarity with different Marketing approaches; ABM, inbound, and outbound best practices
- Experience with reporting in data analytic tools such as Tableau and Datorama
- Advanced level of Excel experience
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Ability to understand complex systems architectures and dependencies
- Highly self-motivated, proactive contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Roll up your sleeves and get things done attitude
- Experience with reporting in marketing automation systems such as Hubspot is an advantage
- Experience with reporting in CRMs such as Salesforce is an advantage
- Experience with digital ad platforms such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn ad Manager, etc. is an advantage
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.