Marketing Operations Analyst
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
We are looking for a global Marketing Operations Analyst to enhance and build marketing channel performance through reporting, analytics and scoring models. As part of the global Marketing Technology, Operations, and Analytics department, you must be able to identify gaps in CRM workflows for marketing data segmentation to provide suggestions to increase the opportunities for commercial sales and fitness partnerships marketing throughout the sales cycle.What You’ll Do...
- Manage the monthly program review reporting, consolidating data points and performance summaries for presentation to executive leadership; while working with internal Analytics team to automate existing reporting into Tableau
- Forecast, measure and analyze the full-funnel impact of programs on sales cycles (B2B and Gyms) using CRM (Salesforce and other internal CRM systems)
- Provide insightful data-driven guidance on what future marketing tactics will provide growth
- Work with sales planning, analytics, and marketing team to create Lead Scoring and Account Scoring models
- Help to identify gaps in CRM data and processes with marketing operations team to provide solutions for more robust reporting; Support in identifying gaps in data and systems that are inhibitors to launching growth campaigns and provide solutions
- Support marketing operations projects to define, attribute, and enhance marketing workflows between martech stack (Hubspot, Apollo, webinar platforms) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Monitor data quality within marketing technology systems
- Join global demand generation weekly meetings to help solution ensure global KPIs are being followed throughout market/channel campaigns
- Work with Salesforce Tech team to create global reports for visibility into market performance
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in marketing (B2B a plus)
- Experience in building scoring models
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Very strong analytical skills a must with emphasis on ROI analysis and funnel optimization, strong knowledge of Google Analytics/Tableau or other leading measurement platforms to provide actionable insights for decision making
- Deep understanding into CRM (Salesforce)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledgeable in Marketing Automation systems (Hubspot, SF Marketing Cloud, Apollo)
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!BENEFITS
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.