Marketing Operations Analyst at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Marketing Operations Analyst to our Marketing team in New York!
- Manage the monthly program review reporting, consolidating data points and performance summaries for presentation to executive leadership; while working with internal Analytics team to automate existing reporting into Tableau.
- Forecast, measure and analyze the full-funnel impact of programs on sales cycles (B2B and Gyms) using CRM (Salesforce and other internal CRM systems).
- Provide insightful data-driven guidance on what future marketing tactics will provide growth.
- Work with sales planning, analytics, and marketing team to create Lead Scoring and Account Scoring models.
- Help to identify gaps in CRM data and processes with marketing operations team to provide solutions for more robust reporting; Support in identifying gaps in data and systems that are inhibitors to launching growth campaigns and provide solutions.
- Support marketing operations projects to define, attribute, and enhance marketing workflows between martech stack (Hubspot, Apollo, webinar platforms) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Monitor data quality within marketing technology systems.
- Join global demand generation weekly meetings to help solution ensure global KPIs are being followed throughout market/channel campaigns.
- Work with Salesforce tech team to create global reports for visibility into market performance.
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing professional with a bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in building scoring models (B2B preferred).
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Expert analytical knowledge with emphasis on ROI analysis and funnel optimization, Google Analytics/Tableau or other leading measurement platforms to provide actionable insights for decision making.
- Deep understanding into CRM (Salesforce).
- Prior working knowledge of SQL.
- Fluency in Marketing Automation systems (Hubspot, SF Marketing Cloud, Apollo).
- Entrepreneurial spirit who gets excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and has a burning desire to be part of a winning team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.