Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
As the Marketing Operations Analyst at OwnBackup, you will keep our systems running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our database, from new lead acquisition to email deliverability, as well as our lead management processes. You will support the marketing and sales team by providing a solid marketing database structure, automating repeatable processes, and reporting on the health of our lead database and systems.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce and Pardot for accurate and up-to-date attribution, provisioning, management, and reporting.
- Data reporting framework maintenance supporting pipeline and revenue goals by maintaining our lead operational process including lifecycle reporting, scoring and sales alerts
- Work to automate repeatable processes to consistently optimize and accelerate marketing campaign delivery and workflows
- Report on the health of our lead database including marketability, and email deliverability, and unsubscribe monitoring
- Administration across the various martech stack
- Gather qualitative feedback from sales and marketing stakeholders to help drive further efficiencies within processes
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of Marketing automation experience
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot, and are familiar with how they work. Administrative level of experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce campaigns, and reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards.
- Bias toward simplification, without over-engineering our processes and campaign flow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
- A growth mindset – always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, failing fast, and a can-do attitude.
- Perform marketing program data loading pre and post program execution aligned to our best practices
This is a full time position. The candidate could work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with HQ employees.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.