Marketing Operations Associate at CB Insights
We're looking for a bright, motivated, and process-oriented Marketing Operations Associate who embodies the 4H’s of CBI - hungry, helpful, humble, and happy. You are eager to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses to inform lead scoring and more.
We are looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented and nimble when it comes to working in a fast-paced environment. You understand that bringing a great attitude to work is the key ingredient for success.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in marketing and sales operations. You’ll work directly with senior team members across the organization who will guide you on your daily tasks and help you grow your career at CB Insights.
- Monitor and update technical aspects of key marketing systems like Hubspot, Google Analytics and more
- Build and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Monitor metrics and report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas of optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales, or operations
- 1-2 years experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot/Marketo, Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills (Excel and Google Sheets) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
- BA/BS required
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.