Marketing Operations Associate at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join our Global Marketing team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Marketing Operations Associate, you will have a key role in a newly restructured Demand Generation team, a great career-making opportunity to deliver major results in new and mature markets at IAS. The person will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and will be responsible for several major initiatives in the coming year, as well as be a driving force behind the foundation to the marketing team’s success by designing, developing, and maintaining Marketo and SFDC and our integrations, developing new marketing operations processes across regions, and ensuring the marketing team is set up for success. This Marketing Ops Associate will work cross-functionally with sales executives, sales operations, sales enablement, and account management to drive results.
You're a strong communicator and project manager who is comfortable with data, campaign management, and enjoys getting into the details.
What you’ll get to do:
- Maintain and monitor all Marketo integrations (Salesforce, Bizible, Adwords, etc) with up/down stream systems and design and develop new needs as they arise
- Develop and maintain campaign and program flows to effectively move leads/prospects through the buyer's journey
- Develop repeatable business processes with best practices in mind to enable the marketing team to self-serve in program execution
- Provision assets for use in campaigns (such as: emails, landing pages, forms, segments, etc)
- Ensure campaign setup and processes are compliant with overall platform architecture and lead flow/scoring programs
- Serve as technical support for any campaign build or post-launch issues
- Maintain awareness of Marketo release and patch schedules, align them with internal release schedules, and provide guidance on utilization of new campaign features where applicable
- Develop and maintain documentation outlining campaign setup and procedures for other team members and/or how-to guides
- Document and follow extensive QA & test processes for all development and integration work
- Perform platform maintenance and related administrative tasks
- Manage form processing and website integrations
- Monitor and troubleshoot lead routing to ensure operational efficiencies
- Conduct ongoing training for marketing or sales team members as needed
Who you are and what you have:
- 1-3 years marketing operations experience with working experience in Marketo and SFDC - certification preferred but not required
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining Marketo integration with SFDC
- Highly motivated team player with outstanding organizational and problem solving ability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams
- Creative and resourceful
- Ability to work independently with little direction when required
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office including, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.