Marketing Operations Manager, CRM at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Professional to join our Marketing team in New York. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy and detail-oriented. He or she should be capable of independently managing projects and collaborating effectively across teams.
Successful candidates will have experience with owning a Marketing automation platform and understand the latest technology and trends in digital marketing, demand generation, and nurturing. The person should have the technical ability to set up and maintain an advanced automation platform with marketing stack and database integrations while also understanding marketing strategy and design best practices. We’re looking for a hands-on individual who loves analyzing databases and results to pinpoint areas to target, test, and optimize to continually improve performance.
In this role, you will collaborate with our Marketing, Business Development, Sales, BI, and Business Technologies teams in order to align goals, create scalable processes, and leverage data to guide strategy. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Operations Lead and will play a key role in achieving the team goals.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, track, distribute, and report on marketing activities
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in our marketing and sales funnel
- Monitor and improve lead enrichment, scoring, routing, and qualification process
- Build, test, launch and optimize landing pages and email campaigns including lead nurture flows, batch campaigns, data management, and A/B testing
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation and database management
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize the marketing team performance and Integrate these technologies with our current technology stack
- Stay abreast of current marketing automation trends and strategies and recommend best practice solutions
- Create scalable processes while communicating and collaborating across different departments
- 2+ years of marketing operations specific experience at a hi-tech company
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems (preferably, HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies - a must
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM in an operational capacity
- Clear understanding of Marketing funnels and sales lifecycle
- Data-driven, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results
- Creative and strong initiative. Can translate new ideas into systems and processes
- Team player, fast learner
- Unrelenting attention to details while seeing the big picture
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.