Marketing Operations Manager, HubSpot at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.Learn more at rokt.com
About the role:
The mission of this role is to help the company and the Marketing team to optimize the use of HubSpot to deliver against business objectives - turning prospects into customers, and customers into passionate advocates.
The Marketing Operations Manager is key in supporting the entire Rokt Marketing function. You’ll collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams across the Rokt suite of products. This role has the opportunity for career progression and development opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate who can work from our NYC or Boston office.
Outcomes and responsibilities:
- Set up and launch strategic initiatives in HubSpot such as nurture programs, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and workflows for prospects and customers to shorten the sales cycle and increase inbounds.
- Oversee our CRM (HubSpot) cleanliness to empower the Marketing team to action and report on activities’ revenue implications.
- Set up reporting in HubSpot to allow us to evaluate the success of our marketing campaigns.
Capabilities and requirements:
- You are:
- Data obsessed; you love turning data into useful insights
- Highly proficient in marketing automation and HubSpot
- Excellent at designing useful reports, analyzing data, and pulling out actionable insights
- Excited to learn more about HubSpot’s latest features and integrations and find ways to apply them to help our company
- Someone who loves to learn, is a team player, and has a positive attitude
- Interested in taking on additional ad hoc marketing projects
- You have:
- Experience managing HubSpot marketing automation software and integrations
- Experience in Marketing Operations or a similar discipline
- HubSpot certifications are a plus
- Experience in B2B Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies is a plus
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.