Marketing Operations Manager
MakerBot is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager! We are looking for a skilled Performance/Demand Generation professional to support our efforts across paid and organic media. This role requires an inquisitive mind, strong data analytics thinking, technical skills in reporting and data querying. This role is intended to grow over time.
- In this role you will be responsible for marketing operations functions for MakerBot 3D Printers, reporting to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation and Channel Marketing. Responsibilities include:
- Consistent and in depth reporting on the results of the marketing campaigns.
- The ability to understand and report on the demand trends associated with MakerBot products and make adjustments to the strategy when appropriate.
- Work with the Demand Generation Team to build out and develop a multi-touch revenue attribution model using Salesforce, Marketo, Amazon Redshift, among other softwares
- Contributing to the strategy and execution of campaigns targeting both prospects and current customers.
Reporting and Metrics
- The ability to report in a consistent way to show how we are tracking against the targets is critical to this role. The key here is to have a clear indication of what’s working and what’s not and the ability to make the necessary adjustments in real time.
- This reporting will include:
- Campaign level
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Funnel tracking from lead to close
- Work with the Demand Generation Team to create and manage a full attribution model to understand buying behavior and revenue attribution across multiple channels of business (Direct phone, reseller, web, Net New contacts, Returning customers)
- It is also important to understand how each of the marketing channels is performing i.e. paid, social, organic, web… and how to optimize to increase activity.
- Create reports/dashboards to understand and report on how total demand is changing over time. This will include:
- Web metrics
- Lead metrics i.e quote requests
- Social metrics
Work with the Demand Generation Team in developing/executing communication plans for:
- Current customers
- Full customer lifecycle
- Customer Retention
- Revenue (i.e. promotions, remarketing, cross sell/ upsell)
- Lead gen strategy across multiple channels to attract and nurture prospects
- E-mail, Social, Paid etc…
- Nurture program to for the life of a lead
- 3-5 years of experience
- Agency experience is a plus!
- Must be a data driven individual
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.